Saturday, March 24, 2012

In the Life of Me: Post 2

March 24, 2012

Dear Blog,
   Well, i don't think i've ever cried over one person so much at once...To start this off, yesterday my boyfriend Trae told me his mom said i could come over to hang out this weekend (and since i haven't been able to hang out with him for over a month, i really REALLY wanted to), so when i got home i asked my mom and she said to ask my dad (he was at work at the time, so i had to wait for him to get home). As soon as my dad got home though, dinner was ready, so i had planned on asking him later that night.
   During dinner though, we had brussell sprouts as the veggie, and p.s. i HATE brussell sprouts, so i obviously had a hard time eating everything on my plate. Well, my parents started getting aggitated because i have a tendency to procrastinate when i don't want to do something and started hitting me with the "i should be grateful " gilt trip, and you know what? I was grateful, and i hate it when people make me feel bad about something, so i started snapping back (not the smartest idea i've ever had). So then my mom tells me "oh, and you can forget about asking your dad about tomorrow", and i started crying. I went to the bathroom and just sat there trying to dry my tears, then i wiped my eyes, blew my nose and went back out to finish my food. (i had figured if i didn't bug them about it, everything would be ok...) I finally finished my food and didn't say a word about it, and my mom told me that she would reconsider what was said (about me not being able to go to Trae's house). Well, i had thought there was a ray of hope for me, but nope, not. a. chance.
   As soon as that was said, my mom asked me to do the laundry (which i had no problem doing) and after that my dad told me that i had forgotton to clean out the litter boxes (which i have a BIG problem doing) and i just walked away because i thought i could just do it tomorrow....bad choice. My mom got REALLY aggitated and did it herself....then when i asked if i could go to bed because it was after midnight, my dad told me no and made me stay up until almost 2 in the morning just to finish my homework...then while i'm sitting there doing my homework, he tells me "oh and you can forget about seeing Trae tomorrow, just to let you know"...and i'm pretty sure you can guess what i did next...(and if you don't, then scroll up and read what i did before :PP) so yeah, needless to say i had a really hard time not only seeing but reading and actually comprehending my homework...and by the time i finished, my brain was F.R.I.E.D.
   So yepp, last night was not really the best for me :/ I'm ok right now though, i still really really really wish i could see him, but i don't really want to keep crying over the same exact issue...i'll most likely just be hanging out with my family today, but that's ok...i know we can get mad at each other and have problems, but i still love them no matter what :) Well, God Bless You and have a blessed day! <3

~BeAuTiFuL rOsE

No comments:

Post a Comment