Friday, March 23, 2012

In the Life of Me: Post 1

March 23, 2012

Dear Blog,
   I feel lost on how to write on this thing, so i guess i'll just have to write as if i'm writing in an "online diary" of sorts lol
   Well, today is probably the first time i've been able to get online all week...Lately, when i get home, i've been going to sleep for about 2 or 3 hours, then waking up at 6:30 or 7:00 to either start on my homework, help with dinner, etc. Then i typically stay up until 11:00 to 11:30 or later in order to finish it, and go to sleep exausted...only to get up at 6:00 in the morning for school....bleh, school is not very nice to me...
   Ok, i know this is only my first post, but i must complain sometime, so right now is as good a time as any. I AM TIRED OF GUYS HITTING ON ME! do they not realize that when i say i'm taken, that means: Back off, man!  i get aggitated when guys come up to me and tell me i'm pretty...yes, i do appriciate it, it's very sweet of them to say so, but i don't want to be liked because i'm "pretty" or "hot" or whatever they want to say...i want to be liked because they like me for who i am, not what i look like...also, why must most guys be so carnally minded?? do they not realize that being perverted, yes can be funny, but is a MAJOR turn-off for me?? CLEAN UP YOUR ACT GUYS, IT'S NOT COOL!! (and i'm not saying that it's only they guys, it's girls too)
   If someone says that what you're saying offends them, don't you think it would be considerate of you to take it into consideration before doing it again (especially right off the bat!!!)? I THINK SO! i just get so fed up with people being inconsiderate and sarcastic when you say something to them because you don't like it. I can't even count the number of times i've had people go off on me JUST because i asked them not to say something because i didn't like it...it's rather anoying and it make me so mad i just want to scream...
   Lol well, i think that enough complaining for this post ^^;; it's time to be happy again :DD I've had a pretty good day today (: i just want to say that i'm happy i'm eating again because a couple of days ago, my stomach was hurting bad..and when i say bad, i mean it HURT to move, and if it went away, as soon as i started moving again it would come RIGHT back XP well, i haven't had that ache in my stomach for the past couple of days, so i praise God for that!! :) I also got to see my love today, and as much as i wish i could spend more time with him, i don't want to see over bearing, so i give him is space...I love him dearly, the Lord knows that (and i hope HE knows that too :3), and i miss him it seems every second he's gone...but whenever other people are around, it's hard to think about him because i get so caught up in the feelings i get when i'm around my friends...almost as if i'm loved, as if i'm accepted...but when i'm alone, it all just dies away...feh, loneliness is not fun at all...
   Well, i think this is enough for today! I guess i'll see you next time i remember to get on here ^w^;; BUH BYE!! :DD

~BeAuTiFuL rOsE

No comments:

Post a Comment