Thursday, April 26, 2012

In The Life of Me: Post 4

April 26, 2012

Dear Blog,

   Well, it's defintely been a while since i've written on here...lol miss me? Nothing too exciting happening lately for me...except maybe my 5 month is coming up with my boyfriend Trae :) Starting next month on the 27, i will be in my longest relationship ever! :D lol that gets me excited, maybe not for anyone else, but as long as i'm excited that's all the matters :3
   This blog actually might be kinda short, i don't really know what else to talk about...Lol my kitten Minnie keeps smelling the lightbulb in the lamp and it's kind of funny to watch ^w^ lol now she's chasing a runaway fly XD
   Haha my little brother put in Marmaduke and i just heard George Lopez say, "Hey man, have you ever looked at your paws? I mean REALLY look at them???" lol XDDD
   Well, right about now i'm just saying random stuff, so i'm just going to stop before i bore people to death ^^;; lol GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!! God Bless You!! :D


~BeAuTiFuL rOsE

No comments:

Post a Comment